Saturday, May 12, 2012

CATEDRA LESSON PLAN

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aUBP5TVoBUZa6bP6eaOoKvQPVjAILzFi9gE6HhxkVCk/edit


REFLECTION

·    I chose these aims, because first I think they are possible to get for a student in 8th grade.

·    I am emphasizing the listening and peaking skills.

·    It is important to introduce the students to a global world with people speaking other languages and with other cultures to be known and respected.

·    My closure represents that minimal objective, I want to get from my students, that is to identify continents and places around the world. We are not alone.

·    I think that one of the problems might be pronunciation, because we could need more time to get the proper sounds. The teacher could solve this introducing the next class with a review of the contents see in the previous lesson, emphasizing pronunciation aspects that more difficult.
·    The reflective component is presented by the student being able to recognize how much about the names of continents and languages he knows through the oral interaction.

·    My favorite activity was the map in which the students had to check the countries, continents and regions they know in which there are people speaking English.

·    I will include ICT using the data and my computes with a recording material to present names of the continents, countries and regions.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting Article. Hoping that you will continue posting an article having a useful information. K12 teacher staff development

    ReplyDelete