Wednesday, May 2, 2012

HANDS - ON ACTIVITIES

HANDS- ON ACTIVITIES

Students learn in a variety of ways.  It is recommended that teacher use different teaching styles to meet English language learner’s needs.  Students who are learning the English language can benefit from a variety of learning modalities. For example, the tactile learner can have the opportunity to learn through hands-on activities, increasing the student’s learning experience.

According to the topic, I would like to share with you this thought.
I hear and I forget
I see and I remember
I do and understand


SIOP LESSON PLAN TEMPLATE  (IN GROUP)











https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1_TPlDIgnOY3Mn3rZd-sZJTmU20HNyFAS91o0zJoo69o/edit#slide=id.p18
ACTIVITY IN GROUP



1 comment:

  1. Very significant Information for us, I have think the representation of this Information is actually superb one. This is my first visit to your site. SIOP Comprehensible input

    ReplyDelete